Terms and Conditions – Caravans
Caravan Club Certified Location Site – Members Only
Thank you for booking your caravan holiday with us at Easton Farm Park. We hope that you enjoy your stay and all the facilities and activities on offer. Please find below our terms and conditions applicable to our site.
Our prices on the CL site with effect from 1st January 2015 until 31st December 2016 are £12 per night (low season) and £18 per night (peak season) plus one park entry fee payable for every person in your party (the park entry charge is not applicable when the farm park is closed to the public during the winter). Please see our website for details of our season dates. Please note that free/reduced entry vouchers are not acceptable as payment towards the park entry charge.
An £18 deposit is required upon booking and the full and final payment for your pitch booking will be due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Unfortunately, if we do not receive your full payment for your holiday by this date, we will assume that you no longer wish to stay at Easton Farm Park and will cancel your reservation. We do not issue reminder letters and it is your responsibility to ensure that final payment is made to us by the due date. Our preferred method of payment is by credit/debit card and we ask that you phone the office on 01728 746475 to make your payment.
The farm park entry fee is payable upon arrival and we ask that you check in at our kiosk upon arrival and make the payment at that time. If you arrive after 6.00pm and the kiosk is closed, we ask that you visit the kiosk as soon as possible the following day to check in etc. Please bring your Caravan Club membership card with you as we will need to check this upon your arrival.
Refund arrangements for the caravan holidays at Easton Farm Park are as follows:
- A full refund will be made on cancellations 29 days prior to scheduled arrival
- 50% refund will be made on cancellations from 14-28 days prior to scheduled arrival
- There will be no refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival.
We are hoping to install a large camping/caravan site ready for opening during 2017. We have therefore set our pitch fees for 2017 at £24 per night – but this is dependent upon the new site being operational for 2017. The one-off park entry charge for day access to the farm park will still apply. If works are delayed and the site remains a CL site, then we will reduce the pitch fees accordingly. We will endeavour to keep our website updated with details of any changes as and when they occur.
We would ask you to respect a few guidelines with regard to caravanning at Easton Farm Park:
- On your date of arrival, check-in is from 2pm onwards. If arriving before 6.00pm, please check in at the entrance kiosk before proceeding onto the caravan site.
- On your date of departure, we would ask you to depart the CL site before 12noon. Please feel free to park your caravan in the Car Park and spend your last day at Easton Farm Park, but we would ask that you vacate the CL site as carefully as possible to avoid unnecessary traffic movements through the Park during opening times.
- We would be grateful if you would keep vehicle movements to an absolute minimum during opening hours to avoid any accidents with children. Vehicle movements will be absolutely stopped on very busy days and on special event days, Please note that the maximum speed limit for vehicles on site is 5mph.
- Entry into any animal pens and fields is not permitted at any time unless under the supervision of a member of staff.
- Open fires are not permitted on site (although purpose built BBQs are allowed).
- Cycling is not permitted on site during opening hours (10.30am- 5.30pm).
- Please respect the fact that there may be other caravan/holiday cottage guests on site and keep noise to a minimum after 9.00pm.
- Please do not behave in a manner that is likely to cause a Health & Safety risk to yourself, our staff or other visitors to the farm park.
This is a great place to stay to explore the Suffolk Heritage Coast and our local market towns – Framlingham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge.
If you have any questions whilst on site, please approach a member of staff, who will be happy to help you.
There is a septic tank, electric points and fresh water on the CL site for your use. The Easton Farm Park toilets are open 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
In case of emergency outside Farm Park hours, please contact Fiona on 07970 450245. Failing this, please call Steve on 07810 434849
We hope you have a great time and would welcome any feedback you have to help us improve our provision for caravans.